Friday, April 6, 2012

Experiments novice Web-' masters ' - WebMatrix and Denwer


In general, I understand that before the creation of its new Web-site in my hands do not reach, but to get rid of illusions on this subject I can not.

So, I continued to experiment with the installation of ' local ' Web- instrumsntariya on your PC. And made ​​( with the help of fellow bloggers and readers - THANKS!) With some success!.

First of WebMatrix.

About this tool and about my attempts to ' make ' him, I wrote here:.
http://cloudclub-ru. blogspot. com/2011/01/microsoft-webmatrix. html.

Then I installed, but it worked out there.

05. 02. 11, I received an anonymous comment on that record ( by the way, strange to say that in Blogger. com happens to me is not the first time: notification of comments coming, and most do not comment. And completely delete a comment, too, there is not - is the track ' comment deleted '):.

====.
to resolve the error ' To enable this feature requires compatible versions of Web Platform Installer and Web deployment of funds ' need to install the Web Deployment - http://www. microsoft. com / downloads / ru-ru / details. aspx? FamilyID = cfa66d50-90ce-49cb-b021-fefbd7a302ab, helped me.
====.

Thank you! . The link I downloaded some thing called Web Deployment 2. 0 and then after the launch of WebMatrix became available, all positions start menu.


Moreover, where I went to menb 'Settings ' and downloaded PHP 5. 3.



( the last time with ' Installer 3. 0 'PHP does not like to be installed - download started and then interrupted with an error -' I can not say '...).

About the experience ( good ) with Denwer - in the next record (. http://cloudclub-ru. blogspot. com/2011/02/web-denwer. html. ).

No comments:

Post a Comment