Monday, April 23, 2012

Volochkova zhestachayshe sent United Russia (Video)

Anastasia in an interview with the Internet portal party, United Russia has fallen sharply criticized by the ruling party, which is seven years. At the end of the interview, she changed her mind and invited the leaders of the party to decide for themselves, ' it is a member or a member of '. Later on Wednesday in his blog, she said the final decision to leave the ranks of the EP.
In addition, in an interview with Radio Liberty is accused United Russia in the fact that five years ago it was tricked into signing a letter justifying the first sentence to Khodorkovsky. In this interview, a dancer has gone even further and called party, headed by Prime Minister Vladimir Putin, ' f ** whose' and by shit.
' Are you interested in: I am a member or a member? . Where were you when I was in front of the whole country and the leaders of your party, and drove hounded from the Bolshoi? . Grievances not, because I have my position and I like shit in the hole, I do not want to sail wherever the wind blows - said vaguely ballerina. - It is normal that the strategy of Russia is registered for two years, and officials are waiting for who will come to power, and not think about the population? . They are developing a strategy for a hundred years. There, the state is thinking about the people, and we live by the principle of ' divide and conquer '. But what do your party? .

First of all, ballerina interview appeared on the party site. His correspondent Volochkova explained that the party has repeatedly proposed a variety of social programs, including education and special education, however, United Russia did not support it. The party has not used its ' enormous potential and popularity '. Hope Volochkova did not materialize, and she now doubts that the membership of the United Russia must continue.

Volochkova also accused the party that offended her first nude photo shoot after the channel is in the Maldives. ' I was invited to the program ' Let Them Talk ... - There was Sobchak and more, this is your party, the representative of the Council on the Arts. Helena. Helena. I can not remember the name. Together they gave me a witch-hunt. Well, the tricks I used to Xenia. And this is yours, how does it. A thought - Drapeko! . Why the party did not protect me? . right. I spit on it! '.

Corresponding to the observation that Drapeko - a very famous Soviet actress, dancer replied: ' Yes, me on the drum! ...

Next Volochkova was surprised to learn that not Drapeko is United Russia, and is a member of ' Fair '. The tone of indignant speeches then slightly decreased. On the emotions she had kept for some time to blame Sobchak, complaining that her ...

' Then I could expose the company to tell that ten days before the end of the elections, the future mayor Pakhomov has prepared the inauguration. This information would have the effect of the bomb, would all turn, but I said nothing then ' - she said.

Here in the conversation emerged the real reason, why did not Volochkova Mayor of Sochi. ' In fact, the reason that I put a spoke in the wheel, the other. I did not want to say this, but people in the know told me that his wife is jealous of his Tkachev me. She hates me and put her husband, the governor of such a condition that my foot was not in the Kuban. The people love me, the audience is waiting, but no one asks. Here is a democracy in Russia '.

At the end of break dancer, it seems, changed her mind out of the ' United Russia ': ' Well, I do not know. Let your leaders now decide whether or not I am a member of a member of the ' - she said.

However, on Wednesday in a blog Volochkova reported that it intends to withdraw from the party: ...

The record is almost completely repeated allegations made ​​in an interview to United Russia, adding that the publication of this interview was the last straw.

' It is requested to approve the text with me. Vowed the party flag, which is approved. They lied to. Ponadergali quotes out of context. As a result, printed a full mess. Site editor apologized and referred to the decision of the leadership ' - wrote a ballet dancer.

... The decision to move out on their own policy frameworks and false conventions. I've always been an active position, held its own social projects. I will continue to deal with them regardless of party affiliation ...
Volochkova said that a letter had been deceived her against Khodorkovsky.
Private conversation with dancers took to the correspondent Radio Liberty. Formally, with the talk of the party, it was not connected - radio only interested in the opinion of Volochkova as one of the signatories of five years ago, ' Handling of culture, science and the public in connection with the sentence imposed by former executives of the oil company Yukos, which was justified first .
Among the signatories were Georgi Grechko, Alexander Kalyagin, Stanislav Govorukhin, Anastasia, Valentin Yudashkin, Alina Kabaeva, Alexander Rosenbaum. All of them are categorically denied the political subtext of the trial and loudly emphasized the validity of the sentence. The letter came after other artists asked to recognize the political prisoner Mikhail Khodorkovsky. Who exactly wrote the text of the appeal was initiated and by whom its publication in the press - remained a mystery.
In this interview Volochkova was talking eagerly, and said that she was forced to sign a letter hoax. ' Once the people of the United Russia - that shit, in which I was careless enough to join, they forced me to sign such a document ironic that, as I explained, was in defense of Khodorkovsky, that in place of Mr Khodorkovsky to be other people. And - ' sign, please email '. I signed '.
Ballerina assured that when I found this text message, then cried: ' And perhaps, this is the reason why, incidentally, on which I now want to get out of this f ** whose party, United Russia - because it 's not true, and therefore .